Sunday, July 15, 2007
1:15 PM
I do not like people who thinks status as a
need in life.
I don`t care which family I belong to Daddy.
If we are back in the hometown,
Then it`s different.
But it`s Singapore.
If I were to tell people, "I'm _____`s family."
WHO CARES? WHO KNOWS?
I understand that grandad/greatgrandad were highly-respected.
But that doesnt`t equal to me having to follow their footsteps.
I don`t want to be well-respected.
I don`t want to be known.
I just want to be me.
It had taken me so long to tell you this,
BUT SO WHAT?
It is just,a status afterall.
I know you are not happy with me.
I know I`m not behaving like I`m supposed to be.
I know you don`t really like my choice of friends.
I know that you just don`t like me this way.
But I can`t help it.
I can`t go around telling people
"I`m so and so`s family so please treat me nicely."
And if you don`t know,I have very nice friends.
Who don`t care about statuses.
I have friends you learn to accept one another the way we are.
I have friends who learn to forgive and forget.
I don`t need people who goes around hating others just because of others' family background.
To tell you the truth,I hate those kind of people.
And I don`t wish to become one.
So please,stop emphasizing on statuses and get a life.
BE FRIENDS TO EVERYONE.